Sales Terms and Conditions
This contains the terms and conditions that apply to purchases made from Catalyst Technology Group for product orders. By accepting delivery of these products described in your invoice, the customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions.
- Returns and refunds must be requested by e-mail to email@example.com within 15 calendar days from purchase.
- Memory orders cannot be returned regardless of whether the package is opened or unopened. Catalyst’s distributors have strict policies regarding memory sales and therefore all memory part numbers should be verified prior to ordering. If memory orders need to be placed and part numbers aren’t known to be correct, Catalyst recommends that a single memory chip be ordered and tested prior to placing orders in quantity.
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of client except in cases where the product was received defective, or where Catalyst shipped a part number that was different than the part number requested.
- Returns beyond 15 calendar days from purchase or returns for non-defective open box items are not allowed unless written authorization has been obtained from Catalyst. If Catalyst and its distributors can accept such returns, client will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- For “failed out of the box” items, decisions on whether to ship a replacement item or repair the item shall be at the discretion of the vendor or distributor.